The Achensee region offers a training camp for beginners and returners on the following dates: 08 to 10 January (for CLASSIC SKIERS) and 15 to 17 January 2021 (for SKATERS).
- 2 nights stay in the Seehotel Einwaller in Pertisau including halfboard
- Rental equipment skating or classic style – cross-country skis, boots, poles
- Fees for the cross-country ski tracks
- Cross-country skiing lessons with qualified ski instructors in small groups
- Goodie bag
- Digital photo album
- participation at the Achensee 3-Valleys-Run
Catering (snacks, drinks) during the training sessions or stop at the hut, drinks in the hotel
Please note that all sessions will be in German (advanced level).
|Participants||Limited number of participants per camp. Minimum participants: 6 persons|
The programme is subject to change based on weather conditions. Every participant must agree to the following conditions – Liability exclusion and the Austrian General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry.
The event will be carried out in compliance with the current COVID-19 measures. More information on our website achensee.com
Pertisau 73, 6213 Pertisau, Österreich
Offered byAchensee Tourismus
The camp is held on two dates:
Participants will spend three days filled with sports activities and information centering around cross-country skiing.
- 08 to 10 Januar 2021: Cross-country skiing camp for classic skiers
- 15 to 17 Januar 2021: Cross-country skiing camp for skaters
- Until 12.00 individual arrival at your accommodation Seehotel Einwaller in Pertisau
- 13.00 round of introductions
- 13.30 distribution of test equipment
- 14.00 Off we go!
- 16.30 time for relaxation & wellness at Seehotel Einwaller
- 18.30 group dinner and discussion of the programme for Saturday
- 20.00 Introduction basic technique Nordic and waxing and materials tips
- From 07.30 group breakfast
- 09.15 Off we go! Start directly at the hotel - technique training, material tests, applied training
- 12.00 stopover
- Approx. 13.30 Technical training in the groups or common cross-country skiing round on the panorama cross-country trail
- Afterwards return to your accommodation, the rest of the day can be spent at your leisure (wellness)
- 18.30 group dinner and convivial get-together with the trainer
- 20.00 Get-together - Skimarathon Team Austria - Scientific training lecture, nutrition and general information about cross-country skiing
- From 07.30 group breakfast
- 09.15 Off you go! - Deepening or practice and technique tips on the cross-country ski run in combination with a final tour
- 12.30 Stopover at the alm
- 14.30 departure from the Alm
- Approx. 16.00 individual departure
All important information regarding the schedule and packing list will be sent by e-mail before the camp. The programme is subject to change based on weather conditions.
Die Buchung war unkompliziert.
Das Zimmer im Hotel bereits am Vormittag verfügbar (inkl. Begrüßungsgetränk).
Für mich in Summe eine sehr gelungene Veranstaltung in allen Bereichen.