On 16th/17th January, 23rd/24th January and 4th/5th February 2021 certified mountain and ski guides will teach the best way to conduct yourself in the mountains – not just in emergency situations. This will of course include instructions how to use an avalanche beacon, probe and shovel. And above all how to adequately assess routes, terrain and in particular your personal fitness level.
- 2-day camp
- small groups with state-certified mountain and ski guides
- Ortovox Tourenlehrpfad Rofan
- tips on planning, technique, equipment and safety in the mountains
- overnight stay at the "Erfurter Huette" mountain hut
- Avalanche awareness lecture
- equipment tests – avalanche beacon, shovel and probe (NO clothing), ski
Catering (snacks, drinks) during the tours or stop at the hut, drinks in the accommodation
|Participants||Limited number of participants per camp.|
Advanced alpine skiing ability is required for participation, as every skier MUST be able to ski downhill safely. The division into skill groups beginner, intermediate, etc. is based on the experience level of ski touring and not other sports (e.g. fell running). If you have never done a ski tour, you are a beginner.
Please note that all sessions will be in German (advanced level).
The event will be carried out in compliance with the current COVID-19 measures. More information on our website achensee.com
|Additional information||General terms and conditions for the hotel industry.pdfLiability Exclusion.pdf|
VZ Maurach, Maurach, Eben am Achensee, Österreich
Offered byAchensee Tourismus
- Start at 8.30 a.m. at the event centre in Maurach (MAP)
- Introduction mountain guides & product introduction
- Distribution of test equipment (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe, ski)
- Guided ski tour in the terrain (Rofan mountains) according to skill level, with tips from certified mountain & ski guides
- Completion of the new training track in the Rofan mountains incl. emergency training and safety sessions in the terrain
- Group dinner at the Erfurter Hütte mountain hut
- Avalanche awareness lecture in the evening
- From 7.30 a.m. breakfast at the Erfurter Hütte mountain hut
- Tour planning together with certified mountain guides – information, tips, how to read maps
- Additional equipment tests and short practice sessions (Rofan mountains), combined with a guided ski tour and conquering a summit
All important information regarding the schedule and packing list will be sent by e-mail before the camp. We also provide information on the current Covid-19 security measures. The programme is subject to change based on weather conditions.
keine Probleme bei Buchung oder während des events
einer Bergsportlerin aus Berchtesgarden
Wir können die Veranstaltung nur weiterempfehlen.