CHILDRENS' PROGRAMME ACHENSEE
Let Horse Paul Gaul take you into the exciting world of the Indians and experience a fun-filled day in the Achensee holiday region!
- exciting world of the Indians
- riding ponies , reading animal tracks
- grilling bread on the stick
|Duration||7 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Participants||Minimum number of participants: 3 children|
All children aged between 4 and 11 years old can take part in the children’s programme.
If the event planned cannot go ahead because of bad weather, we always look for exciting alternatives. Let yourself be surprised! Minimum number of participants: 3 children
Achenkirch Information Office: at 9.30 a.m.
For the free bus transfers you will need the AchenseeCard.
Achensee Straße 63, 6212 Eben am Achensee, Österreich
Offered byAchensee Tourismus
Wearing the proper paint, we will set out for unforgettable adventures! Riding ponies, reading animal tracks, grilling bread on the stick and lots of games are waiting for you.
- Achenkirch Information Office: at 9.30 a.m.
- Welcome-CENTER Achensee in Maurach: at 9.30 a.m.
- Pertisau Information Office: at 9.30 a.m.
-> Our childcarers will meet you at the meeting places. We will take the public bus to our respective starting points. Please arrive on time, otherwise we cannot guarantee participation in the childrens’ programme, as the buses must comply with the timetables. Please do not forget to bring your AchenseeCard, without the card you will have to pay for the bus ticket.
- Achenkirch Information Office: at 4.50 p.m.
- Welcome-CENTER Achensee in Maurach: at 4.25 p.m.
- Pertisau Information Office: at 4.40 p.m.
Leider ist das schöne T-Shirt für Carla zu klein ausgefallen