CHILDRENS' PROGRAMME ACHENSEE
Finally! Today is the day! Bee Liene is set to forage for colourful flowers for the first time! However, before she is allowed to start, the queen bee demands a test of courage from her. But now it’s finally time to go!
- Bee Liene
- learn fascinating facts about the amazing creatures
- explore their habitat in a playful way
|Duration||7 Hours 30 Minutes|
Sturdy shoes, appropriate clothing, rucksack which you can carry yourself, swimming gear. For the free bus transfers you will need the AchenseeCard.
All children aged between 4 and 11 years old can take part in the children’s programme
If the event planned cannot go ahead because of bad weather, we shall make for our children’s party room where we can paint, do handicrafts, play and much more. Just be ready for surprises! Minimum number of participants: 3 children
Achenkirch 387, 6215 Achenkirch, Österreich
Offered byAchensee Tourismus
We will learn fascinating facts about the amazing creatures and explore their habitat in a playful way. Get ready for a fun-filled and action-packed day, complete with an exhilarating raft ride on Lake Achensee. Please bring swimwear.
- Achenkirch Information Office: at 9.30 a.m.
- Welcome-CENTER Achensee in Maurach: at 9.30 a.m.
- Pertisau Information Office: at 9.30 a.m.
-> Our childcarers will meet you at the meeting places. We will take the public bus to our respective starting points. Please arrive on time, otherwise we cannot guarantee participation in the childrens’ programme, as the buses must comply with the timetables. Please do not forget to bring your AchenseeCard, without the card you will have to pay for the bus ticket.
- Achenkirch Information Office: at 4.50 p.m.
- Welcome-CENTER Achensee in Maurach: at 4.25 p.m.
- Pertisau Information Office: at 4.40 p.m.