CHILDRENS' PROGRAMME ACHENSEE
Immerse yourselves in Wusel‘s mysterious and legendary world.Join Wusel the water spirit in an exciting search for hidden crystals.Only if you solve all the puzzles you will find the treasure at the end.Taking a dip in Lake Achensee will round off your adventure. Don’tforget your swimming gear!
- play in the forest with his friends
- magic spell of the herb
- raft ride on Lake Achensee
|Duration||7 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Participants||Minimum number of participants: 3 children|
All children aged between four and ten years old can take part in the children’s programme.
If the event planned cannot go ahead because of bad weather, we always look for exciting alternatives. Let yourself be surprised! Minimum number of participants: 3 children
Achenkirch Information Office: at 9.30 a.m.
For the free bus transfers you will need the AchenseeCard.
Achenkirch 387, 6215 Achenkirch, Österreich
Offered byAchensee Tourismus
Please bring swimwear! Don’t forget your swimming gear!
* Achenkirch Information Office: at 9.30 a.m.
* Welcome-CENTER Achensee in Maurach: at 9.30 a.m.
* Pertisau Information Office: at 9.30 a.m.
-> Our childcarers will meet you at the meeting places. We will take the public bus to our respective starting points. Please arrive on time, otherwise we cannot guarantee participation in the childrens’ programme, as the buses must comply with the timetables. Please do not forget to bring your AchenseeCard, without the card you will have to pay for the bus ticket.
* Achenkirch Information Office: at 4.50 p.m.
* Welcome-CENTER Achensee in Maurach: at 4.25 p.m.
* Pertisau Information Office: at 4.40 p.m.